Tuesday, October 30, 2012

VINTAGE FOR SALE THIS WEEK

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

You know the saying "You don't know what you've got until it's gone"? Well I have learnt the meaning of that this week in the form of my trusty old internet connection. I think it was only three or four days in total I was without access to the world wide web, but I was seriously going crazy without my daily (or twice daily) Tumblr, Pinterest, Bloglovin', ASOS & most importantly Ebay check ups! It's actually ridiculous how much I rely on the internet for even the most basic of tasks; banking, food shopping and google mapping were also all affected during my temporary outage. But I made it! I'm still alive and kicking and am now scrabling to list all the items which should have been listed on Ebay last week! Some of these are already up for action, the rest + more will be listed before the end of this week. So get bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment